Thursday, January 31, 2013

DAY 5

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.


Visualizing myself getting rid of all the baggage related to the case. visualizing myself relaxing and making the right decision about M s letter. And so mote it be. Visualizing i am going to get what i want without this letter. visualizing myself winning the case in xx. and so mote it be.
visualizing myself finding the right lawyer this week. and so mote it be! visualizing delaying the hearing even further. Visualizing myself happy, at peace and healthy. and also visualizing a. completely healthy. and so mote it be. visualizing F disappearing from our lives and so mote it be. visualizing the case in x dismissed in my favor. and so mote it be. sending lots of love to my new employer. lots and lots of love. Visualizing myself starting my new job on 1 May. and so mote it be!!! visualizing the issue with MW resolving to our mutual satisfaction. and so mote it be. sending lots and lots of love to MW. sending lots and lots of love to the imm authorities here. visualizing myself getting the right kind of visa that allows me to work here. and so mote it be! sending lots of love to my bank account. visualizing a continuous flow of money to my account. sending lots of love to money. lots and lots of love.

No comments: