Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 1 of the AP

God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.


Visualizing the flow of prosperity coming to me. Sending tons of love to my bank accounts, to all of my bank accounts, in XX and also here. Sending lots and lots of love to my bank accounts. Visualizing a huge deposit being made. visualizing 60K euro being deposited on my bank account here soon. And so mote it be. Sending lots and lots of love to my prospective employers. Lots and lots oflove. THey want to hire me for a project. visualizing me starting a new project, my dream project from 1 May visualizing me getting my dream project, working full time, providing a decent living for me and A, living the lifestyle we want and a contract that is 1,5 years in duration. fantastic colleagues, fantastic boss. and so mote it be!!!   Visualizing a case in xx being very quick, with a quick settlement in my favor. the father is out of our lives for good.  the case is closed. and so mote it be!  visualizing that the costs for my legal expenses are very reasonable, the lawyer in xx is very efficient. and so mote it be!   visualizing tomorrow s meeting a success, with me proving my point well. with me being very friendly towards the tzar. and so mote it be.

No comments: