Tuesday, January 29, 2013

day 2

I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand and to know that the Divine Presence I am is the source and substance of all my good.


visualizing a fantastic day today where I am full of energy and very productive. i finalize the presentation to send to Anne and also prepare well for our meeting to discuss the studies. and so mote it be. visualizing the case settling very fast in denmark, the case being thrown out of court. and the F. disappearing from our lives for good. and so mote it be!
sending lots of love to my bank account. lots and lots of love. visualizing a contstant flow of money to my account.
sending lots of love to my future employer, lots of love, visualizing me starting a fantastic project on 1 May this year. and so mote it be!!!

No comments: