Wednesday, January 30, 2013

day 4

thru my consciousness of my God self as my source , I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of spirit.This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the presence of God within me is my supply.


visualizing this issue of me informing about AG and D.Duck about F wanting contact w TS is no big deal. visualizing the issue being resolved wth me being able to use it against the F. Sending F a lot of love. lots and lots of love. sending lots of love to F court. sending lots of love to MW. lots of love. visualizing the issue being resolved  in the best way for me and my baby. and so mote it be. visualizing our bid mtgs 2morrow are a huge success and we can select a good co to work with. sending lots of love to my bank account. lots and lots of love. sending lots of love to myself and letting go of my feelings of guilt and shame.  i am innocent. and so it is!

No comments: