Tuesday, January 29, 2013

day 4

I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinity Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of truth.


Sending lots of love and light to the situation. Visualizing that I will get even better lawyer, much much cheaper. a fantastic, the most perfect lawyer is waiting for me in xx. visualizing that i find this lawyer this week. and so mote it be! visualizing myself finding the most perfect assignment and i am starting my new job on 1 may. and so mote it be! visualizing that i am able to hide my income from the tax authorities. and so it is!!!
visualizing getting a fast decision in the US that is  favorable to me. visualizing the case being thrown out of court in denmark and so  it is!!! sending lots of love to F. visualizing him disappearing from our lives and so mote it be. visualizing myself being able to visit denmark with A without any issues at all. and so mote it be.

No comments: