Saturday, February 13, 2010

diet

my impression is that when I overeat, my hairloss increases. that would make sense. that would block my spleen meridian which is also somehow connected with teh liver meridian which is connected to the hair loss.
i also stopped doing inner smile meditation. but i do do iron shirt. Have not been at work yesterday, will rest for 5 days straight. will see how the hair thing goes. tomorrow going to do winter swimming. I think it helps me too.
I got a strong message that my hair loss will stop very soon. i am also being guided to do liquid diet for 5 days. Starting Monday I will do it. I just need to buy a juicer.
i also exercised today which was only 10 min on precor. It did not go well with my body. after 6 min, i did not feel well so had to decrease the intensity but still was not good. I barely made it to 10 min. but i also was not in a good mood today. i don't know if the mood comes by itself or affected by changing hormones. I did not have hot flashes for several days. I am happy about that.
yesterday (last night) i also did not do my breathing and today, more hair fell out.
however my sleep has been relatively oK. i do wake up but can go back to sleep. I think that the sleep is related to stress and the neurotransmitters are involved somehow. I just cannot get the relationship yet.

No comments: