Monday, February 15, 2010

what am i grateful for today?

I am grateful that i had a nice day, went to the sauna today grateful to be alone in my apartment. Thank you, God.
Grateful for all my clients. Sending them healing green light. Grateful that there are plenty of jobs out there. Grateful that i am getting better and better every day. Grateful I decided what I am going to cook for my colleauges. This is nice. I feel so warm and cozy about that. Grateful that I don't have to work for 4 days. It is so nice!

grateful that my white angel bear, Putin, is watching over me. Grateful to be surrounded by so many men. Grateful i found a partner for my tantra class on 1 March. Yey!!! Grateful for all these opportunities I have here, grateful that tomorrow I am starting Chi Gong. Grateful I understood that my lifestyle was wrong and I can correct it. From now on, the only thing that matters in my life is my mission and love.
Grateful that people i dont need are leaving my life or have left or will leave very soon.

No comments: