Saturday, February 13, 2010

gratitude

what am I grateful for today?
I am grateful that I had a very nice and quiet day. I had lots of´food that i love - NUTS, which i really enjoyed. I went to the spa, enjoyed the sauna. Enjoyed 3 hours of sleep. that was very refreshing.
I am grateful to have been of service to 2 people today to whom I channelled messages. One of them just sent me a BIG thank you. I am grateful that she appreciated what I had to say and took my advice to heart. I am grateful that tomorrow i am going to do winter swimming. Greateful for my home being so beautiful and so peaceful. Grateful that it is clean. I am grateful that I dont have money concerns or fears related to money even though I quit my job. I am grateful because I know that they (the Spirit) is supporting me.
I am also grateful for the reading I received today regarding my career. So grateful. Moved me to tears.
"Children and guiding children seems to be a service you are gifted in. I see you assisting children who cross over and communicate with their loved ones here. Children trust you so much. I feel like you work with children at night in your sleep too.

I see your spirit guides and deceased love ones around you now; very strongly and many. It seems like your communication with them flows easily and strongly and they are doing everything possible to assist you in preparing for your future. They are preparing ahead of you before your get to the new place you are going to go, so that it is an easy transition for you. This will be a smooth transition. They are lining up a place to live and opportunities that would allow you to set up shop if you will. You will wonder how all these miracles occurred. Trust that it was those on the other side that are doing so much work for you. You have like a huge entourage. You are like a celebrity with all of these assistants making sure that when you arrive everything is in order for you. Wow there is not way you could ever feel alone. It's like a big group hug.

So not to worry because the next place you go is divinely guided. It is not a coincidence you are making this move. It is perfect and it will be better for you. A new world is opening up for you. Your vibration too has changed and this new place will support this much more.Don't worry is the next message. Open your arms to heaven a receive the blessings coming to you. Although, these changes seems a little scary know what you are more then well cared for."

I loved this!
Grateful to have had the time for myself today, grateful that i am feeling better and better every day.

No comments: