Saturday, May 23, 2009

day 40

I acknowledge the inner presence inside of me as the source of all, as the reason why I am a master manifester as the reason why I am all-powerful.

I put my faith in the principle of abundance NOW and TRUST that things are going the way they were meant to and that I am able to manifest everything my heart desires and everything I need.

I am full of love and gratitude. i had a fantastic day today - we were driving along the MOrsel river, I bought some gifts for my clients. I am so grateful for this! The sun was shining, it was wonderful- Thank YOU. I manifested a perfect restaurant where we could eat and have privacy as we were the only clients, and the restaurant had a view of the river - just what we wanted! I am so very grateful for this fantastic!! day. I am also grateful to have received a big gift today from a Dutch acquaintance, L-A. She sent me along with 100+ other people abundance/prosperity reiki, all free. What a gift!! So thankful.

I am focusing on love and sending love to myself, H, my mom, his family. I am surrounding all of us in love!!! I am sending lots of love to all of my current clients and all of my potential clients. Seeing them being surrounded in a pink shield of love. Sending love to the universe and seing every living creature being surrounded by a pink coccoon of love. And so it is!!

No comments: