Tuesday, May 19, 2009

day 38

I am a super powerful manifester. My powers are unlimited. All I need to do is to focus on what I want and that will bring it closer. All I need to focus on is what my heart desires and it will appear in my life. I am so grateful to have this ability, so grateful that I know about my powers andd these principles on how to bring things that I need into being. So grateful!!
I feel so much love and gratitude inside.
I had such a nice day today! I slept during the day today so I am grateful for this opportunity. I am grateful it was so sunny and nice outside today. I am grateful as I focussed on what was important to me today - a visit to the taxman office. I got good advice, I am so glad!! I am grateful I still have some money on the account that will last me until my next paycheck. This is great!!! I also spent money to enjoy myself this month. I am also grateful that tomorrow I am leaving to travel to Germany. SO grateful!!!

I am sending love to my clients, to all of my clients andd to my potential clients. To the man who SMS'ed me today - I am sending him lots of love!! To the woman who contact me yesterday about healing, I am sending her a lot of love. Lots and lots of pink color of love around her heart!!!!! To the woman who contacted me about the workshop, I am sending her a lot of love and compassion. I am sending lots of love to the apt complex message board where my ad is, sending love to all the people who are reading it! Sending love to the expat forum people who are reading my ad, sending love to the craigslist where people are reading my ad!!! Lots and lots of love to the world. I am so grateful!!! Oh forgot, sending love to MM, the woman who contacted me through meetup. May she have a blissful journey to the UK and find a job that her heart earns for! Love and Blessings to the world!

No comments: