Friday, May 22, 2009

day 39

I am now completely aware of my Divine consciousness, that I am Divine, that I have this Divine spark inside me. I am competely aware that this Divine part is giving me unlimited powers of manifestation.
I manifest easily and effortlessly things that I dream about, things that i desire. Now I m focusing on love and gratitude. I m so grateful, I had a fantastic day today! I went shopping, without spending money, enjoyed myself here in Germany, had good sushi, home made ice cream. Things could not have been better! I enjoyed myself so much!!! I spent a nice evening today with H, was so pleasant!!! I slept today during the day so I am well rested.
I am so grateful, it was fantastic! I am so happy I am here. I am even more grateful that I have a couple of more days here and then I am traveling to Salzburg, so already I put together what I am going to do there. Amazing! I am so happy about this!!!
I am also very grateful about having so many clients!! I am sending love to K and to the woman who contacted me about healing. I am sending love to my roommie's friend. Sending her SO MUCH LOVE. Sending love to Mike!! Sending love to all of my clients, sending love to all of my potential clients. Sending love to Mel....da (MM), sending love to another girl that joined the group. Amazing! I am seeing them all surrounded by so much love. And so it is!

No comments: