Wednesday, May 13, 2009

day 35

My supply is unlimited. I am a powerful creator who creates the reality I want. I manifest things into being easily and effortlessly.

I am focusing on gratitude today. I am so grateful for the wonderful day today. The sun is shining, it is warm and fantastic. I am grateful to have the best view from my window. Life is GRAND!! So grateful that I slept 7 hours today. So grateful that I can go do the toilet for #2 today. So grateful I am feeling at peace today. So grateful I found unconditional supporters to help me.

I am grateful for my clients, grateful that my workshop went extremely well, grateful that I had an idea about the Heart's workshop. SO happy about that!!!

I am sending love to myself, to my mother, sending her lots of love, sending love to H and his family who love and support me. I am also sending love to all my clients, I am sending them so much love!!!!So much love. All my current and future clients are surrounded in white light!!! Surronding them in pink light of love. affirming that their hearts are healed and they are happy and living the lives their hearts desire. Sending unconditional love and support to them. Sending pink light of love to the universe, to every human being, to every being in the universe. I am so happy I feel so touched with love now almost to tears. Thank you. Thank YOU!

No comments: