Friday, May 15, 2009

day 36

I am a powerful creator, creating my reality. I create my own reality. Therefore, it is not possible for me to have unfulfilled desires and unfulfilled needs. I manifest things easily and effortlessly into being.

I am so grateful today as I had a nice and relaxing day. The weather was fantastic, I followed my heart's desire and rode a bike for an hour. Wonderful!!! I listened to myself, left work early and bought important stuff to attach my butterflies. I bought scented candles, they are beautiful and smell so good!!! THe apartment is starting to look fantastic! I am so grateful for this. So thankful. I am so thankful for my clients, I am sending love to my clients, and sending love to the woman who contacted me through my teacher's website. I am sending her love. I am seeing her surroudned by pink light of love. I am seeing her, her friends and family surrounded by pink light of love. I am sending love to all of my clients and all of my potential clients. I can really visualize this pink light going from my heart and surrounding all of them in the light of love. I am so grateful for being able to love, for caring and for making a difference in people's lives. Thank you. Thank YOU.

No comments: