Sunday, May 17, 2009

day 37

All I need to do is to be aware that I am Divine and part of God and it s the Divine in me responsibility to manifest the abundance in my life, all I need to do is be aware of the truth.

The truth is that I am a master manifester of my reality. Today I focus on gratitude and love. I am full of love for my clients. I am sending them a lot of love. I am giving them a lot of love. I am sending lots of love to myself, my mother, H and his family. I am so grateful that I have so much love. So grateful. Thank you. I had a great day today. I swam, went to sauna and it was fantastic!! Really fantastic! So grateful! I spent almost 2 hours biking today, that was very good for me. I am so glad about it. When I am happy, my clients are happy: I am so grateful for my clients. Thank you. Thank YOU.

No comments: