Saturday, April 5, 2008

So I am now a medium!

Well, I am now a medium. I feel so drawn to do mediumship. I have some confusion about it but things are getting clearer and clearer.

Today I had my friend who came to speak to her dead relatives. She wanted to talk to her father, but i felt it was the mother who wanted to speak to her. We were doing some blah blah, but I felt that the mother started rushing me because she wanted to speak to her daughter. I really felt she was inpatient, and she was circling around the daughter inpatiently. I could really feel her energy.

She (the mother) showed me the book to show to my friend. Inside the book, there were writings in Hebrew, I almost had a feeling that it was the jewish book that is the same with the bible. I asked what is this book about and got the answer The Bible. It turned out my friend knew exactly which book it was, it was called the Book of Ruth which is from the bible. It was amazing and unbelievable.

Yesterday another client came to see me and her mother wanted to tell her daughter to make piece with her (my sitter's) sister. The mother knew it would be very hard for the daughter to do, but she said it is impossible for the other daughter to make the first step, so my sitter who is very strong needs to do it. She also described her husband (mother's husband), as very stubborn. It was a special experience and my sitter at the end asked me if I am interested in updating my website which is something I wanted to do for a long long time but the time was not right and the offers from people were not right. This is the right offer.

No comments: