Friday, April 4, 2008

reading 1 and reading 2 and 3, day 1

reading 1
This is the first reading I receied. I will have two children, a boy and a girl. The girl will be a crystal child, very connected to me, so connected that our hearts beating like one. the boy will be good natured, just like the Dad. I will be with a man who will be a good provider, good natured, grounded, a bit older. I am very happy, a lot of harmony between the 3 of us - me and the 2 kids. She did not see the 4 of us in the picture but we are a family.

Reading 2
About H, I need to stand your ground inner power. He has a lot of undercurrents - job/career/money that he is not satisfied with. He is not satisfied with what he has, waiting for something to fall into his lap. It is not about, me, but about his undercurrent. He is not able to see how much I give because he is so distracted by the other things. I need to stand my ground, exert my power and be motherly to him, need to draw where the rlationship is going - either together or apart. She saw that there is a lot of love there.

Reading 3
I need to live my best life - need to raise my standards, whatever it means, look inside myself and will know the answer. She said that she got a feeling I will let H go and there is another one who is right for me. She had a sense I will move to another town (not country, but town).

No comments: