Sunday, April 6, 2008

readings day 2

About what I should do - to counsel people about the kind of healing they need to get for their physical body to help them get clear so I will heal them and they will heal others. I need to study and do workshops to do this.


Next reading from I. She said I need to listen to my body about the baby. I need to trust and affirm that my body can carry a baby. Affirm "I trust my body" and can carry pregnancy. She saw me with lots of adopted children and was not sure if any of these were mine - it was me taking care of these parentless children.

Baby thing is creating a strain on our relationship - need to give it a break. Water is very healing for me. I will meet a teacher who will make a difference for me - because of healing and teaching. My body does not like something (so true!)

No comments: