Friday, April 4, 2008

Channeling messages about my purpose, day 2

This was completely channelled during the course. The questions are from me and the answers from the angels.

B. What is my life's purpose?
A Help women have babies. (When I answered that, I felt extremely overwhelmed with tears. I had this feeling of love in my heart).

BHow can I help them have babies?
A Adoption. "You will give them babies".

BCan I help them get pregnant?
A No, it is not what you should.

Ok, the ego did not want to accept that, so I asked again
B Can I help them get pregnant? Should I helpe them and heal them?
A You should heal their hearts and soul by giving them babies.

Ok, still hte ego is fighting this answer, I am clearly not comfortable on the mind level
B Can I heal them somehow and they will get pregnant?
A I saw a picture of myself giving literally a woman a child in a palm of my hand. (It was so deeply moving. My whole heart and sould were moved. I uttered a scream because my whole heart was crying and it was so touched. I had to cry, it was unbelievable).

B. How can I do this, how can I change for the better?
A Accept

B What should I do?
A Go to Russia

B When will I start this?
A in 2010.

B Where will I live at that time?
A no answer

B Where will I live at that time
A No answer

B Where will I live at that time
A Here

B Where here?
A No answer

B What should I do in Russia?
A Smotret' det-doma. Find children without parents and give them parents.

B How does healing and clairvoyance relate to these children?
A you can more clearly see.

B Will I use clairvoyance?
A Yes, but it is not what you should do (my feeling was that it is not the main thing I will be doing).

No comments: