Monday, April 7, 2008

day 49 of the prosperity plan

I am now aware of the truth that the abundance is inside me. I am now aware, I am now in the flow. When I am aware, I am in the flow. Things come effortlessly and easily to me, they are pouring down without any effort. I can manifest anything I want because I am the source of everything. I am the source of abundance. I am the source of love.

The clients are coming to me and they receive my love in abundance. They receive the healing that they need and giving me what they can in exchange. They are happy to give to me because they receive unlimited love and acceptance. I am filled with love that is pouring through every pore of my body. This love is coming straight from my my heart. i am the source of it. The clients feel it and come to me in great numbers. I give to them and they receive and they give to me and I receive. My love is profound and my healing is profound. They come in pain and leave happy.

No comments: