Monday, March 5, 2018

reflection

  1. If you were to honestly describe how you’ve been feeling lately, what would you say?  Very shitty and stressed. I alternate between wild excitement and feeling down d-t not feeling like a bad mom and overwhelm about my current situation. Also sad I can't change situation w preschool for A
  2. On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being often), how you often put other people’s needs before your own? How does this impact your wellbeing?                                                                                   Not so often. I feel it is about 4 or 3.  But for A I very often put my needs down. I feel she wants to take from me. Like we got a competition for resources. :( It makes me feel bad. I feel I am giving too much. 
  3. Take a moment to listen to your body. What is it saying? What could it really use right now?  Body doesnt feel good. Feels worn out. It wants to say relax. Everything will resolve itself. It needs  a hug and water. and also feeling stuffed.
  4. In what ways do you think your self-care practices (or lack of) impact the ones you love?  It impacts them negatively. I dont have excess. I have a lack. And then I cant give out of a lack. I only can give out access. I yell a lot and get to be impatient. And everything feels negative.
  5. What do you think is your biggest obstacle for meeting your needs on a regular basis? What would it take to remove that obstacle?  Internet addiction. I spent too much time serfing the net. Also whatsapp addiction. OK I need to transfer whatsapp to my other telephone. Then I wont have whatsapp or messenger on my  current phone and it feels good not to have messenger.

No comments: