Monday, February 19, 2018

reflection

Reflection Prompts:

  1. Are you in tune with your intuitive voice? If so, do you let it guide you? If not, what interferes?   many times yes but not when i am stressed lose control or angry
  2. Are you impacted or influenced by other people’s opinions? How so? Would you change that if you could?                                                                                                      
  3. Make a list of situations or people who make you feel the most authentic.                                               Lisette  Elena   Hanne. Sometimes A. Also E.   Or some bdsm scenes.  when I can freely share my fantasies
  4. Do you often share how you are really feeling or thinking? Why or why not?                               Yes but not w everyone. I follow my feeling if to share or not. Sometimes I dont know if i should express it or not.
  5. How could you be authentically available in each moment of your life? Could you be authentically available to someone else? What would that look or sound like?                                                          Constantly connected to myself. my core and make all steps out of that place.  No reaction. Following the flow.

No comments: