Wednesday, March 14, 2018

looking after myself

  1. Fill in the blanks:
    “These are signs I am not looking after myself - I am overeating. I am stressed. I start yelling at A.  I start blaming. I feel pressure to do smt instead of slowing down.
    When I see one or more of these signs, I will take a deep breath and connect w myself. and ask what do I need right now at this very minute.__________________________________________.”
  2. What are three things your body needs to feel healthy, strong, nourished, and at peace? How can you ensure one of these needs are met?     To drink to sleep and to exercise.  I need to serf internet less and whatsapp less. Go to bed at before 11 pm every day - set alarm. Exercise 3x -week. Doesnt matter if I make it to gym. I can do exercises at home or go jogging when A is asleep.  Also my bowels are clean. Eat little portions. No overeating. 
  3. What responsibilities, unhealthy habits, and/or damaging thoughts do you need to relinquish so you can look after yourself better?  Internet whatsapp  overeating.   focus on me and not on my friends. 
  4. Name something that brings you immediate comfort and helps you breathe.   Last time I was w David.   being hugged by A. 
  5. If you made yourself a priority, what would a typical day look like?    Wake up and drink water. No coffee. No cereal I eat every day. Substitute for another food (TBD).  take A to preschool. Then get to work. Work until 13 or 14 and exercise a bit. lunch -fish. spinning twice a week at 18. going to bed before 11 pm.  Fun w A. Relaxed and stress free pick up.

No comments: