Wednesday, March 21, 2018

d2

I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand and to know that the Divine Presence I am is the source and substance of all my good.

I am the master manifester. I can create anything I possibly want for myself. sending lots of love to my potential employers. visualizing light going towards them. I love them so much! visualizing me starting my new fantastic project in april. and so mote it be!!!
Sending lots and lots of love to potential employers and recruiters. Visualizing them sending love back to me. coming to me w a variety of projects I can choose from. There is no lack. There are plenty of freelancing opportunities. 
Sending lots of love to my beloved D. Visualizing him sending love back to me. we are dancing together in  love w each other. A wonderful wonderful dance!!! w me feeling very loved. and so it is!

No comments: