Thursday, February 15, 2018

journaling

  1. When do you feel happiest or at peace in your own skin?                                                                    When i am dancing and am in a flow. When i am relaxed. When i am doing some kind of bdsm practice. After sex. being w friends. Tantric circles. After shibari. When being in a flow and manifesting.
  2. What words do you need to hear often? What words do you need to hear right now?                          I need to hear right now - vse budet khorosho. Vse u tebya poluchitsya. Dont focus on 1 %. Focus only on 99 %.   I need to hear often: I love you. You are doing your very best. You made some mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. It is OK to make mistakes.  You are a good mother. 
  3. Considering your hopes and dreams as a child, how would your ten-year-old self feel about what you have accomplished thus far in life?                                                                                           My 10yo would feel amazed at what I have accomplished. Would also feel sad for me for being sad but would appreciate my bravery and following my heart-. it is truly amazing what I have done in my life. 
  4. How might you move forward with only your best interests in mind?                                                 have much more fun in my life. Going out 2 times per week and have fun. Not listen to perfectionist voice. Yet being careful how i spend money. Sleeping on it if i need to make a big purchase. Tell myself I love you often. Look at how far you have come.
  5. How can you relate to this quote by JM Storm? “And the more she loved herself, the simpler it became for her. And the more complex it became for everyone else.”                                                  Yes it is about putting me and my needs first. and being unapologetic about it.

No comments: