Monday, February 12, 2018

Self nourishment

  1. How often do you nourish yourself with necessities like plenty of water, rest, exercise, nutritious food, or by engaging in a hobby? Is this enough or not? How do you know?                                         No! I do not. I forget to drink and eat same boring foods. Do not get enough rest. Dont do enough hobbying. I feel a lack. I feel my life is not fun. I am stuck at home. I miss being around guys.
  2. Describe your inner voice in a couple of words. Would you want your child or loved one to have an inner voice with those same qualities?                                                                                                 Harsh demanding. Critical. Very critical. I am not enough. NO!!!
  3. How do you treat yourself when you mess up?  I berate myself. How stupid can you get!! lots of blaming.  Ridiculing.                                                                                                                                             Is it similar to the way you treat your loved ones when they make a mistake?  Yes.                  Would you prefer to respond differently? In what way? I would like to be more loving of mysef. more gente and more forgiving yet still keeping myself responsible. Not putting me down.  More accepting voice. More positive voice.         
  4. Do you think having a more positive inner voice could improve your everyday life or your relationship with a specific person? Please elaborate.                                                                             I would like to get a positive inner voice to interact better w my kid. To be more patient. More forgiving. Not blaming for very small t hings. Letting go. Asking if it is important. Being able to pause. Not overreacting. Have her tell me secrets without being afraid of my reaction.                                                                       

No comments: