Friday, January 31, 2014

d7

the divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. this is its responsibility, not mine. my only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.

visualizing starting my new exciting project in February. and so mote it be. visualizing being contacted about it next week. and so it is. visualizing a fantastic day with A today where we are having fun and i am relaxed and happy and get enough rest. and so it is!!!

sending lots of love to DB. lots and lots of love. visualizing her surrounded by love. visualizing myself being contacted by various companies about projects, with all of these projects being suitable for me. and so it is. sending lots of love to the companies and the projects. and so it is!

No comments: