Tuesday, January 28, 2014

d4

Thru my consciousness of my God self as my source , I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of spirit.This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the presence of God within me is my supply.

visualizing starting my new job /new project asap. and so mote it be!!! sending lots of love to my employer. lots and lots of love. visualizing my future emmployer contacting me next week and signing contract in early feb. and so mote it be!

sending lots of love to my baby and me. visualizing that i forgive myself. and that she forgives me and still loves me. although i did handle the situation OK. visualizing her going to daycare on thursday. and so mote it be! visualizing that i am able to stick to the yell free year challenge. and so mote it be!
visualizing successful conversation with AF. and so it is!

No comments: