Wednesday, January 15, 2014

d1 again

God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me

I am the master  manifester. I can create anything absolutely anything or everything I want. Sending lots of love to my next job. Visualizing me getting my next fantastic project that I love and that pays extremely well in January 2014. and so mote it be!!! sending lots of love to my bank account. lots and lots of love to money. sending lots ad lots of love to the tax authorities in d and the US. visualizing me sailitng through without any tax issues whatsoever.
visualizing resolving the slus apt situation in the best possible way. And so mote it be!!!
visualizing meeting my divine parter by 1 march 2014. Ad so mote it be!!!

thank you so much for delivering this universe!!!

No comments: