Wednesday, January 29, 2014

d5

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.

visualizing myself starting my new project in february. fantastic project. I am so happy! and so mote it be! sending lots of love to my potential employer. visualizing lots of interest in me and my skills. a lot of interest! all these companies are fighting over me and want to hire me.

visualizing myself slim, beautiful, magnificent, magnetic and with  a full head of hair again. and so it is! sending lots of love to my bank account. visualizing the money flowing freely into my account. I am a money magnet, they come to me from all possible sources. and so it is!

No comments: