Wednesday, October 17, 2012

visualizing re the case

visualizing the case being thrown out of court in d. the father has no chance! visualizing the case being thrown out and the judge laughing at the father. visualizing the father disappearing completely from my life and from A s life. visualing never seeing him or speaking with him again and so mote it be!!!
visualizing a fantastic visit by D. it is so fantastic. we are enjoying things and each other s company. visualizing my weight melting away and me being in touch with my body and loving it. visualizing me, beautiful confident and magnificent!! and visualizing meeting my divine partner by 1 December. thank you very much for sending him to me so soon. And so it is!!!

sending lots of love to A dad. sending lots of love to the court in F. lots and lots of love to them. sending lots of love to Js lawyer. Surrounding them all in a huge cloud of love. visualizing the cloud taking them away and have them disappear from my life. for good.

visualizing myself tomorrow finding out the best way to service papers to J. and so it is! the best and the cheapest possible way.

No comments: