Friday, October 12, 2012

visualizing a fantastic day tomorrow!

Visualizing a fantastic day tomorrow and A being completely healthy and vibrant. Visualizing a day when i am able to exercise and am full of energy. and A and I go to her favorite playground -l-hop.
Visualizing 250K on my account that i can use for myself and my baby.
visualizing being attentive to the signals from my body and having full control of my cravings. i control my craviings, so i drink and not eat. visualizing myself getting rid of 5 kg. And so mote it be.

visualizing D s visit going extremely well. Visualizing the meeting next week being super successful and me being super magnetic, super charismatic. I am lovable and adorable. A is in daycare and there are no issues there. She loves being with U.L.!!!!
Visualizing meeting my divine partner, falling in love with him and him with me very very soon. And visualizing going to a milonga very soon. Before Berlin. And so it is!!!

No comments: