Sunday, November 1, 2009

new man?

on the other hand, i met a new guy who seems nice. I am not sure this will be to something as this sexcapade with R screw this one up.
However, I am leaving this little kingdom anyway, so why get involved with someone? I got it that this man R was in the way of my mission. But now this new guy P is on the horizon and he does have a daughter. What i was told was that i will meet a man, a man with a child whom I should love like my own (quote I should love her like my own). I do not know if he is the man. Now I feel a bit indifferent about this, quite frankly, after I got hurt by R. I need more time to be alone.

I also need to close down, it is imperative! I am so open.
I also talked to my friend H and decided to start taking pills for anxiety - citalopram or something like that. I am pretty sure I have terrible anxiety and this is all that is that is causing my health problems.

No comments: