Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear God, I want a man!

Dear God/Universe
I need a man
I want a soul connection. 2 souls dancing together. Blue or grey eyes, funny guy and makes me laugh. Supports my spiritual development. He is spiritual. Mature, non-smoker. He is emotionally available and full of love for me, romantic love and I am full of romantic love for him.

He is financially secure, honest and loyal. I feel loved when I am with him. He is healthy, he believes in angels. He supports me, he speaks at least 2 languages and he speaks German. Good in bed, we have hot sex. I have multiple orgasms when we have sex. He can fuck me as many times as I want in one night and he likes to give oral sex. He is patient with me and can handle my mood changes.

He is tall and I am attracted to him. He is my best friend. He is there for me. I am the center of his world but he gives me enough space to do what I want.
He is currently single when i meet him and is ready for a relationship with me. He is generous, gives a lot. Gives his heart to me on a silver platter.
I want to have a heart-to heart connection, spiritual connection and sexual connnection. I love him with all my heart.
I want a soulmate and want to feel totally myself with him.

No comments: