Saturday, November 21, 2009

A description of my new job

Dear God/Universe
I want another job that is aligned with my mission. Job that brings me joy eery day. I am excited to do my work. I travel a lot to exciting destination which I like very much and find exciting.

I work and talk a lot with people, finding out what their needs are. I use my intuition and creativity every day. I can be as creative as I want to be.
I am very well compensated for my work.

I create good will an cooperation and knowledge which results in big bucks for the company. Mgt sees it and sees the value of what I am doing.

I have a fantastic boss who leaves me alone and lets me do my creative thing and is there to offer advice when I needed it.

There is a total flow in what I am doing. I am in the flow.

I have a very good compensation that allows me to have a very very comfortable lifestyle in which all my needs are met and I can develop further spiritually or otherwise.

My environment and job are harmonious. My colleagues are great, respectful, likeminded and we can learn from each other.
My intuition and psychic abilities on the job are appreciated. My work is fun and I loe it!
The hours are very flexible and I can work from home as much as needed.

No comments: