Sunday, June 29, 2008

Posts from Santiago de Compostela, 14.6.08

Today the real tour started. We could not get out of Ponferrada by walking out of the city, but by chance were guided to a bus stop with a bus that took us to the next village, so we "saved" 4.8 km. Then the walk began. It was hard. The path went up and the sun was up there and it was hot and hard. As I walked, I got a message from the owl that said that a surprize is waiting for me in Santiago. Let´s see (note 29.6.08, not sure what the surprize was, maybe that I will not like Santiago which actually did surprize me how much I hated being here. It was unbearable). My bag is so heavy, it is about 10 kg (note 29.6.08 - we shipped 6 kg to Santiago poste restante, so it got a bit easier). Somewhere during the last 3 im, it became easier for me to walk.The path still went up, but it was no longer as hard.

No comments: