Sunday, June 29, 2008

Posts from El Camino, 22.6.08

It was a very hard day yesterday. We walked to Melide, about 23 km. It was hard, my body was so tired, I felt sick. H did not want to walk, he had pain in his hip, but he made it. We saw a cat on the way, with its two legs being run over by a car. Terrible. It could not walk, was suffering and screaming in pain. I wish we could take him to a vet, but how and where?

Today we stayed in Melide an extra day. Really needed it. Slept until 9 am and then after breakfast until 2 pm. On the other hand, my hair has been falling out like crazy during this trip. (note 29.6.08 - this hairloss now is a big concern as the hair is still falling out, A LOT).

Then I channeled some info. I asked this question, "How do I feel here?" (B)
A: Very very very unhappy.
B Why?
A The company, the place, the hardships. It needs to end soon. Needs to end ASAP. Go home, go home, go home NOW.
B What about finishing the trip?
A Go HOME! Need to be there. Leave, leave, leave, leave, need to be home now.
B Can I rest in Santiago?
A Only take cabs, buses, do not walk.Do not strain yourself.
B Wgat about walking to Arzua? (which is the next stop)
A Take a bus after Arzua. Go home, go home, leave, leave, leave.
B What should I do about my job?
A Go to Russia, deal with Russia
B Whaty should I do about my hair?
A Rogaine, go to Dr, check hormones, rest, sleep.

No comments: