Sunday, June 29, 2008

Posts from El Camino, 19.6 about 18.6.08

Yesterday we went to Serria from Triacastela, the day before, 17.6.08, we actually planned to walk to Samos from Alto do Poio. We stopped in Triacastela for lunch, and after menu del dia, I really felt I could not walk any more. I said nothing to H. We passed the city, started walking on the freeway, him in front of me, and then suddenly when I wanted to ask him to return t Triacastela, he turned to me and said that somebody is pulling his backpack back, as if trying to stop him from walking. Then I said that we should return. So we returned to Triacastela, a lively city, with restaurants and lots of people on the streets. So nice, it felt like a resort, in the middle of this hard and strenuous experience. The feeling of a resort town was nice, but somehow it felt a bit out of place here.

Yet they also had 2 matches -EuroCup - Russia -Sweden and Spain against Greece. Myt prediction about Russia winning was right, yet my prediction about Greece winning was not right. Still I insist it will be Spain who will win this championship. (Note 29.6.08 before Eurocup started, I predicted that Spain will win. The final game is today, let´s see).

No comments: