Friday, January 26, 2018

d9

when i am aware of the god-self within me as my total fulfillment, i am totally fulfilled. i am now aware of this truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the activity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. i am now aware, I am now in the flow.

Visualizing me being totally in the flow and being contacted about several great opportunities. Sending love to these opportunities and visualizing picking the one tat is the most serving for me and them. The best possible opportunity in the most perfect location for me and A. Opportunity that also provides abundance for us. visualizing signing contract and starting working in February. And so mote it be!
Sending lots and lots of love!!  
visualizing many opportunities coming to me. Many many. visualizing an abundance of opportunities and they all want me. Sending them all lots of love. sending lots of love to my clients. Lots of love from my heart.
visualizing resolving my financial situation. and so mote it be!!

No comments: