Sunday, January 28, 2018

d 11

God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me

sending a lot of love to project in Dk. Visualizing it to be the perfect project for me. Te most perfect. Visualizing them sending me a contract and giving me the best possible salary. Visualizing me starting my new project on 1 March.  and so it is!! Sending lots and lots of love to NN.  Lots of love. Visualizing that I am the most perfect candidate and me being a total success. visualizing all the practicalities around this project working out so perfectly and finding best possible care for A. and so mote it be!!!

visualizing me starting my new fantastic project on 1 March. Project that makes me so very happy!! and so  it is!!!

No comments: