Monday, March 4, 2013

day 37

the divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. this is its responsibility, not mine. my only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.

visualizing a productive day, where i am able to finish my taxes and bpln. visualizing my danish case moving along with my perfect lawyer totally in charge so that i can sit back and relax.
visualizing a constant inflow of money on my account. visualizing 100K on my account. and so mote it be!!!
visualizing paying minimal tax in xx. and deciding what i should do about my vacation. visualizing my baby s diarrhea going away and the diaper rash disappearing. and so mote it be!


No comments: