Sunday, March 3, 2013

day 36

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires and as a principle of supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.


Visualizing the issue with the taxes and business in xx solved tomorow succesfully. and so mote it be. visualizing my meeting regarding b-pln to go very successfully and finalizing everything that needs to be finalized tomorrow, without any need to spend more time on this. and so mote it be. visualizing my case in xx is moving along swiftly and me hearing from  my new lawyer who is fantastic and is the most perfect lawyer for me.
Visualizing inflow of money to my account. visualizing 100K euro on my account now. and so it is! visualizing my new exciting fantastic project starting on 1 May. and so mote it be!!!

No comments: