Saturday, March 2, 2013

d.35

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.

Visualizing a fantastic day with my baby tomorrow. a great day. i get enough sleep, her diarrhea is gone, she eats well and we have tons of fun. i know exactly what to do with her so that both of us would have fun. and so mote it be.
visualizing  a quick case in the US that ends in my favor. visualizing hearing from AMG next week that the day is now set. and so mote it be!
visualizing that my case in xx is swiftly moving forward.
visualizing that i make the right decision about vacation wiht my baby.
visualizing that i have my period again next week.. and so mote it be!
visualizing my new project starting on 1 may, exciting project and pays well and allows me to spend enough time wiht my baby. and so mote it be!




No comments: