Wednesday, May 25, 2011

what's happening with me and my lover

OK what is happening with me and my lover who is also my friend? He became non-responsive without telling me that he does not want to be with me anymore. I asked him when i am going to see him - no response. Sent him a link with a movie I want to see - no response. Did he meet someone else? Is he tired of me?

My guides told me not to jump to conclusions and it is not what I think. His purpose in my life is not over. he is a great friend in the time of need. I asked if we are going to have a sexual relationship and the answer was yes, for the time being. So where is this damn sex? I am pregnant and I need it. And want to feel close to him, smell him, touch him. OK, the 6 healing sounds practice is really helping me to calm down, so I will let it go and stop contacting him for now. He has some emergency stuff at work until the first week of June. I will wait until then and see what happens.

2 comments:

HursH said...

Let it go !!!

Benderochka said...

I did, and then I confronted him about this, and basically got a very good explanation. I am completely neutral.