Saturday, May 28, 2011

have been "progressed" into the future

Last year (2010) my coach "progressed" me as opposed to regressed me into the future. This is what I saw. When I am 40,5, 42 and 43, I saw myself with a man in an apartment. The surroundings outside were snow -covered streets. it was in the suburbs somewhere and the place reminded me of Germany but I do not know where it is.

When I was 46 - there was a little girl that was my own daughter. I am living in the house, nice cozy house. There is a man in the house and I was sure that this little girl was mine. not from a donor egg but from my own egg. Her hair is exactly like mine but lighter (her father has lighter hair so it makes sense). She is so gentle and so pure and we have such a strong heart-to-heart connection! That encouraged my belief that I can have my own biological child but of course, I had doubts.

There was snow outside the house.

When I am 50 yo I reach a place where I feel a lot of harmony and happiness inside me. I am working for myself, connecting children with their parents (not sure if it is adoption or something else that brings mothers /parents who cannot or could not have babies together with their babies. I saw myself as a "blue fairy" that grants people their most sacred wish - that of motherhood or parenthood. Already start feeling tears in my eyes as I write about this.

Ok from this regression showed me that I will be in a country with snow. I have a job in a big office. A big international corporation. Huge building. Blue fairy is gifted at making the right match between mothers and children. She (I) make women mothers and grant their most sacred wish. Not sure if this is a company I open that deals with adoptions or organization that deals with children or products for children. I have no idea. But let's see.

My sweet little soulmate child is on her way to me. Now need to find a job to support her and a man who will be her father. Needs to be the right father for her. I am in a fortunate position where I can select her father.

No comments: