Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More about H and my baby - something i found that i wrote more than 2 years ago

I wrote this more than 2 years ago, some time in 2009 I think before I left H.
I hate loose pieces of papers, that is why I have to transcribe it here.

This is what it says. "My love life is non-existent. I long for a partner who is there emotionally or physically (and H was not). I stay in relationship that needs to end, and it makes me sick and depressed.

I want a partner who will encourage me to pursue my divie purpose. Who will be happy when I'm happy. I want to be in a flow with him together. The 2 of us flowing far away, the synergies ever before imagined.

Next steps - I need to leave H, as the relationship ran its course. Going to Russia where you meet your destiny.

What is my heart's desire? To have a child, to have my baby girl holding me and me holding her.

Update 25.5.11 As I am writing this, I have tears i my eyes. Yesterday I tried to talk to my baby to tell her how much I love her, but got chocked up in emotions. Had a dream last night about holding my baby and kissing her, and I could not get enough of that or feeling my face and lips against her skin. So overwhelming. Have tears in my eyes now as I type this.

What steps should I take to make it reality?
Leave H, he is stopping you from being reunited with your daughter.

What is blocking me from getting this now? H. Your relationship is over. He is not the right father for the child.

Update 25.5.11 I completely forgot I wrote this and just found it now and had goosebumps as I read it. I saw H last week and kept thinking that he would not be the right father for my child. And also talked to my mother about this 2 weeks ago.

No comments: