Thursday, March 6, 2014

d40

I keep my mind and thoughts off this world and I place my entire focus on God within as the only cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the inner presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the principle of abundance in action within me now.

Visualizing getting a job or a project I  love and starting to work in April. and so mote it be!!!! sending a lot of money to my account. visualizing a river of money going to my bank accounts. and so it is.
thank you God and the universe for my fantastic fantastic project. I love it! i love working on it and i love it that it provides a nice living for me and the baby.   and so mote it be!!!

visualizing the money coming to pay for my trip to tuscany. and so  mote it be! visualizing a fantastic resolution to my sch loan issues. a nd so it is!!!

No comments: