Saturday, March 1, 2014

d35

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.
 visualizing that the right project is looking just for me. Visualizing that the right project is on its way to me. Dear universe. i am so happy and grateful that i started my fantastic project in March. and so it is!!!

visualizing a stream of money flowing onto my account. and so it is!!! sending lots of love to my account. i am so grateful that i can provide for myself so grateful i can spend this time with my child. so grateful i am about to start my new job!! woo hoo! thank you universe. and am so grateful for my fantastic health and my full head of hair again. thank you, thank you!


No comments: