Thursday, August 16, 2012

visualizing daycare being fantastic and A getting in there

Visualizing that the visit to daycare goes well and that A is able to get there and will be happy there. visualizing that this is the most perfect daycare for her. Visualizing a very productive day, a fantastic day where I am energetic and happy and cheer everyone on. Also visualizing that I am able to send money for my wonderful apartment and also to pay for childcare and the plane tickets for us from the states. and so mote it be!!!

Sending love to money, sending lots of love to my bank account! Lots and lots of love.
Sending lots of love to A's dad. Visualizing the authorities leaving me alone re the child. Visualizing him dropping the case and agreeing to my terms. And so it is!!! Sending lots of love to my current employer, DS and also to H. Sending love to my stomach and my digestion.

No comments: