Thursday, August 16, 2012

sending love to myself and my mother

Sending lots of love to myself and my mother.  visualizing that both of us are surrounded by love.Sending lots of love to A. Surrounding my little baby with lots of love.

Visualizing an extremely productive day tomorrow. Visualizing signed contract at daycare and good  productive meeting with MT. Visualizing my real estate contract moving in the right direction.
Visualizing a fantastic day at work tomorrow, a very productive day where I am able to speak with everyone I need to speak with and make good decisions.  Sending love to money, sending lots of love to my bank account. Visualizing money coming in there from every possible source.

Visualizing coming to an agreement with A's dad. Visualizing a fantastic stay here for as long as I am supposed to be here. And so mote it be!

No comments: