Sunday, March 27, 2011

what my yoni told me - from the Yoniversal Wisdom workshop

You are worthy, you are a Goddess in the making. Love yourself. It is the journey and not the destination. You have a long journey ahead of you. Get in touch with your power, your feminine power. Use your inner wisdom. Purify yourself. You are safe and divinely protected. No harm can come to you. Take more risks in your life. Do not be afraid to be vulnerable. Show your vulnerability. It will pay off. I love you, do not be afraid to be you, to be who you really are. Use your power, your femininity. Be a woman you really are. You are the sun. Comfort yourself for soon you'll nurture another. Words: Beauty, you are beautiful, you are loved. Love passion, vulnerability, POWER, wisdom. Cherish yourself. Pictures: Third eye that is crying because I do not always listen. Heart, sun, moon, yoni enveloping me with a word saying "safe"

No comments: